The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there Counter-Play to Shock Eximus?

Havenless

On 3/8/2016 at 8:34 AM, TermiteFrame said:

-snip-

hes not wrong  i don't even have naromons and the shock eximus are not that much of a pain they are really no different than nullifiyers  or running a sorite with power reduction  easiest thing is to just kill them at sight you can always get energy back with rage or energy sypon oh wait most of you use cp....sorry forgot iv really never understood why cp is so needed i can run  80 min t3 solo fine without then then again i don't even own cp... so i guess i cant relate to people who allways use it 

10 hours ago, hazerddex said:

hes not wrong  i don't even have naromons and the shock eximus are not that much of a pain they are really no different than nullifiyers  or running a sorite with power reduction  easiest thing is to just kill them at sight you can always get energy back with rage or energy sypon oh wait most of you use cp....sorry forgot iv really never understood why cp is so needed i can run  80 min t3 solo fine without then then again i don't even own cp... so i guess i cant relate to people who allways use it 

Good luck with restoring 800+ energy via energy syphon. And not every frame can use rage, because, surprise, not every frame can tank damage. Taking all our energy away just because of some invisible aura was the cheapiest thing they could do. Tanks with rage obviously didn't suffer from this much, everyone else were annoyed by constant energy drain from nowhere.

Honestly I still fail to understand people who protected this. It wasn't fun, it wasn't challenging or hard, it was cheap and annoying. 

9 hours ago, ograzzt said:

Good luck with restoring 800+ energy via energy syphon. And not every frame can use rage, because, surprise, not every frame can tank damage. Taking all our energy away just because of some invisible aura was the cheapiest thing they could do. Tanks with rage obviously didn't suffer from this much, everyone else were annoyed by constant energy drain from nowhere.

Honestly I still fail to understand people who protected this. It wasn't fun, it wasn't challenging or hard, it was cheap and annoying. 

please name a warframe with a power that needs 800+ energy to activate