Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Chance For New Skill Mods For All Warframes?

SpaceStacker

Ive been playing this game for a while and it is quite nice.  Sure it has a few things here and there but i am still playing it.  One thing i would love to have is more skill mod options for all warframes to replay them in new ways. Rather than have everyone want then next new warframe why not revisit previous ones and maybe even add a few on/off skills, passives or the like. Though it is a lot of work as much as creating a new warframe with the animations and stuff it would be nice to have several more skills at my disposal eradicate the corpus/grineer/infested  in completly different ways but with same trusty warframe i use. Jst a thought idk if anyone else agrees:D

Oh feel free to add ideas for skill mods maybe some are skills other people havent thought of. Like:

Ember: flamethrower hands!! 3/sec or such

Edited by SpaceStacker

I heard they already have these made and locked in a secret vault. 

They're letting us all Forma away our ability slots on our favorite frames for a while before they release them so they can troll us all. T_T

They're letting us all Forma away our ability slots on our favorite frames for a while before they release them so they can troll us all. T_T

i would laugh so hard, i´d probably die if thats gonna happen! ^^

Being fairly new to the game I don't want to presume too much, but I would not mind seeing a set of generic universal abilities implemented. Introducing a little variation and option would go a long way towards us balancing and customizing our most beloved frames. Right now I am running a Volt and I go all Overload. I cannot remember the last time I used another ability - it simply does not seem cost-effective to me. If I had the chance to swap out my Shock for another 25p ability I would.

that would suck...(well not for me but others (haha))