Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing quest bug (pc)

Zakihira

im posting this video because of an archwing quest bug. i have made my archwing and it says i have it equiped yet i am unable to do my mission to complete this quest saying that i need archwing to do it yet i do have it. 

i have also restarted this game multiple times during 4 hours trying to figure out why i cant continue i have swapped quests looked at inbox logged in logged out unequiped items and re-equiped items. if someone knows whats going on here please help me.

when i was crafting my wings i did rush it with platinum so im not possitive but this could be my issue i did just craft them this morning around 10am Mountain time.

Edited by Zakihira
added info

I'm having the same issue, it says I need an archwing AND have completed the quest in order to complete the quest.

This is after the foundry bugged on making the archwing for a day where it was stuck at 12 hours remaining.

I am experiencing the same issue. I began final crafting the day before the new update. When I checked it after the update, the timer was at exactly 12 hours(11 and change when I noticed) and it reset to 12 hours again when I went to the foundry later that night. Today I claimed it. I had no idea you had to have the archwing mission set as your active quest before claiming. That seems like a pretty big flaw. Now it says "find corpus intelligence about the balor fomorians" but when I try to navigate to the mission it says "you must possess an archwing and have completed the archwing quest to play this mission".

How can I complete the archwing quest if I have to have already completed it in order to even attempt it?

Ok in the recent patch it fixed the issue finishing the archwing quest but now all other missions are saying the same thing in the video saying that i dont have an archwing and that i still have yet to finish the Archwing quest