Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward rate for missions

Shunten_Satsu

Hello,

My feedback is on the reward receive from the mission.

1) Rewards that are based on duration needs to be adjusted.  This is so double rewards are not received, i.e. I have received the same reward for group (rotation) 1 and 2.  This also happened to me during a survival as well. I haven't seen a person yet who got the same thing twice in a reward and was happy.  The only thing that I can think of is forma at lower levels that brings me to my 2nd suggestion.

2) T1 rewards should not be rewarded at upper levels.  This is in particular to VOID missions but maybe can be extended to non-VOID missions.  I sometimes get Forma in T1 missions, so when doing several T3 missions and getting quite a few formas from them, it's disappointing.  I do not know the rate of the reward, i.e. T1 has a 5% chance but T3 has a 25% chance.  However to me and the others I was went, getting a reward from the lower level is not viewed as good.

I hope this was not an exact double of another post, but from the people and the times I experienced this, I know this sentiment had to been stated earlier.