The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Large Performance Issues

VinorSion

Question

I don't know if this is the right section but here it goes.

First of all I have all settings maxed except that i have color correction, motion blur off, constant weapon trail and FX off, with max FOV, Anisotropic Filtering at 8x, and Trilinear Filtering is off. Also I have Vsync on Auto in Border less full screen (because I have two monitors.) Recently, after 18.5 and before 18.5, I have been experiencing large performance issues with my system. I have an i5-4590 @ 3.2 GHz, Asus R9 380X, 60 Hz Monitor, 8 GB or RAM, and a 850 EVO SSD. I see no bottleneck there, and I should easily push 60 FPS if not 144 constantly. Yet all over the board I'm dropping below the 60 FPS Mark. I disabled Vsync entirely and got about 240 FPS in my ship, and 80 in a normal mission, yet dropped to 45 when a bunch of particles were on the screen. So then I turned Vsync completely on and stayed at a constant 55- 58, which looks super bad as im used to 60FPS minimum. Dropping my frame limit to 30 is NOT an option as it looks worse than with Vsync on with the choppiness. I have downloaded the most recent AMD Drivers and restarted my computer multiple times. I love this game and the new graphical improvements, but this is getting unplayable. Thank you for any help and for reading this wall of text. TL;DR: High end AMD system, Bad Fames plz halp.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet