Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Implementing Text Macro?

o0sayan0o

Hi Warframers,

Problem: No time to warn squad members..

Lets say you and 3 other players from your squad are defending the pod at Xini and after a while they start to run over the whole map while the infested are attacking the pod.. What would you do? Stop, and tell them to stay near the pod and defend it, or keep killing with the chance you will die lot faster.

Well when its wave 25/30 you cant beat the infested so easily by your own so you need help from your squad.

Solution: MACRO TEXT !!

When you get attacked by 3123 infested you have no time to warn your squad by typing a text like ''stay near the pod and defend or we will fail the mission'' Instead of typing this, using macro text would be more usefull. I have a Logitech G15 keyboard with macro support like many other keyboard, but i dont know if it will ban me for using 3rd party software..

Implementing a standard macro text feature in Warframe like in many online games, would be very nice solution in hard  situations while defending the pod.

So what you think about this idea?? I also hope that Steve and Rebecca will see this :)

Greetings,

o0sayan0o