The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test keeps giving me the wrong weapon

ManuKnife

Question

On Saturday (the 5th of March), I attempted my first mastery test and it gave me my secondary weapon instead of primary weapon, I thought "This is strange, maybe they swapped the testing around" , I managed to complete the first mastery test with my secondary weapon on Sunday (the 6th of March), though, when I went to train for my second mastery test in the Relay area, I was still given my secondary weapon.

Right now, the issue isn't fatal as even primary weapon mastery tests are easily doable with Level 30 Aklato's. Though, once the mastery tests increase in difficulty I worry that secondary weapons won't suffice anymore.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you solve it? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

The second mastery is supposed to be done with your secondary. Why you had the secondary during the first test, I don't know. I would recommend, trying the thrid one, which you should do with your melee only. If you are forced to use your secondary, you know, that something's odd ;)

30 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

The second mastery is supposed to be done with your secondary. Why you had the secondary during the first test, I don't know. I would recommend, trying the thrid one, which you should do with your melee only. If you are forced to use your secondary, you know, that something's odd ;)

Alright, I'll try the melee practice in the Relay area tomorrow after getting Mastery Rank 2. I'll report back if it still happens.

22 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

Alright, I attempted the Mastery Rank 3 Test practice in the Relay area today. It seems to be working fine (I'm being given my Dual Ethers).

If anyone else comes across this issue, just wait it out til you get given your melee, I think.

On 3/7/2016 at 7:46 PM, ManuKnife said:

Alright, I attempted the Mastery Rank 3 Test practice in the Relay area today. It seems to be working fine (I'm being given my Dual Ethers).

If anyone else comes across this issue, just wait it out til you get given your melee, I think.

Though, I would suggest, you'd post the issue with rank 1 as a bug report. I got a feeling, not so many people, who just started the game wouldn't bother / realise, that it is a bug. It might exist for months now for all we know :)

12 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

Though, I would suggest, you'd post the issue with rank 1 as a bug report. I got a feeling, not so many people, who just started the game wouldn't bother / realise, that it is a bug. It might exist for months now for all we know :)

Sorry I only just got back, I did post it as a bug report too, although, they've fixed the issue in the latest patch.