The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF a group to farm Antiserum Injector Frags from JV

Bread-Bad

Hello, I recently got into doing raids last month (done many successful NM LoR runs) and wanted to start running JV, but there seems to be a serious lack of groups willing to farm the frags. So here I am, I'm looking for a group to help farm Antiserum Injector fragments from Jordas Verdict to help me get started. I have all my AW gear potato'd and fully modded (doubt I'd die with Arcane Aegis/Barrier combo) and am willing to bring any frame to farm, though I'd prefer to bring a EV/Bless Trin.

I can log on for most of the weekend, after 7PM PST for Mondays, and after 3PM PST for any other day.

Well, ain't this a party?

I'm game to help you farm for those.  I can textwall at you for what you need to do, but there's no substitute for doing things live.  So if you ever see me online (I'm on EST), send me a pm mentioning the forums and JV raid and we'll go do a thing.

I main EV trin, and due to the nature of the farm we're doing a Bless Trin isn't essential (though admittedly, I do prefer to take one with me).

45 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Well, ain't this a party?

I'm game to help you farm for those.  I can textwall at you for what you need to do, but there's no substitute for doing things live.  So if you ever see me online (I'm on EST), send me a pm mentioning the forums and JV raid and we'll go do a thing.

I main EV trin, and due to the nature of the farm we're doing a Bless Trin isn't essential (though admittedly, I do prefer to take one with me).

Yeah, that sounds great. I'll take you up on that offer, especially with the double resource weekend bonus going on.