The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking/connection problems, can't play with other people

ErebusTheInsane

Question

I have a friend who played Warframe with me, but has stopped because he can't play with anyone unless he invited them when he is already in mission. Sometimes it would take a few times, and that's just a huge pain. When we would gather a squad, and someone starts the mission, his game takes forever load, and even if he manages to enter the mission, he gets disconnected within seconds.It's either he lost connection to the host, or if he's hosting, he simply gets disconnected and the whole squad falls apart. I really don't know what to do, it would be nice if we can play together again. Now, his PC can run Warframe well, his internet is pretty fast, and he has tried logging in and playing on my PC, but he has the same problem. I would be grateful if anyone has suggestions, so we can try to fix the problem. Thank you in advance.

Edited by ErebusTheInsane

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ErebusTheInsane said:

I have a friend who played Warframe with me, but has stopped because he can't play with anyone unless he invited them when he is already in mission. Sometimes it would take a few times, and that's just a huge pain. When we would gather a squad, and someone starts the mission, his game takes forever load, and even if he manages to enter the mission, he gets disconnected within seconds.It's either he lost connection to the host, or if he's hosting, he simply gets disconnected and the whole squad falls apart. I really don't know what to do, it would be nice if we can play together again. Now, his PC can run Warframe well, his internet is pretty fast, and he has tried logging in and playing on my PC, but he has the same problem. I would be grateful if anyone has suggestions, so we can try to fix the problem. Thank you in advance.

try to put unlimited latency, disable directx (launcher), decreases the graphics

if it does not work, send a ticket to suport with the detail of your pc and configuration, and the file DxDiag.txt (you can get when you run the command DXDIAG)

luck

6 hours ago, Martin_Widow_Maker said:

try to put unlimited latency, disable directx (launcher), decreases the graphics

if it does not work, send a ticket to suport with the detail of your pc and configuration, and the file DxDiag.txt (you can get when you run the command DXDIAG)

luck

I will try that, thank you. :)