The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Tips For a Beginner At Conclave

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

So when I begin playing Warframe & tried conclave for the first time. I thought "ok theres no way im playing this mode ever". That was until DE revealed a really dope Syandana unlockable only through conclave in 18.5. So I thought welp better start playing more conclave. D*mn you DE! lol so the weird thing is I came to actually enjoy conclave.

So I was on the Wiki to see if there was anything special reward behind doing the weekly challenges. So it said it rewards, 100,000 credits, 10 rare resources, a rare stance mod & 50,000 standing. Well if i knew that I wouldve been playing more Conclave. Love tackling challenges. So ive had some good matches & terrible ones. I was wondering what weapons are better than others? Frames better than others? Mods I should redeem when I move to the next tier?

Just any tips in general about conclave would be appreciated.  

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Dextral said:

how did you find out what the weekly challenges give ive been looking for ages?

Standing from Challenges is Bonus Standing and does not count against your Daily Standing Capacity. There are six Challenges every day, two for each Conclave Mission Type. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'.

Since Update 18 there is one weekly Challenge, complete all challenges to get the reward, if the weekly Challenge is completed there will be a message in the inbox that gives 10 Rare Resources of one type, 100,000 Credits, a Stance Mod and 50,000 Standing.

(copy & pasted from wiki)

I know what you mean.  I found myself having a strange enjoyment I didn't expect when playing PVP, even tho most the time I'm getting WRECKED.

Only advice I have is, keep moving.  Weapons have their times in the spot light but they will come and go, best you can do is keep out of the line of fire by working on your evasion