The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Build Discussion

Coaa

Question

Hey guys, just checking to see how everyone is building him. I really enjoy him alot and want to see the different ways people are focusing on him.

Here is my 2c after playing him non stop in everything I can since getting him:

I'm not at my computer right now but its something like 150% duration, 130% eff, 230% range, 130ish str. Toss in vitality and good to go (to get the stats i went for you have 0 room for steel).

This pretty much will take a few forma and all your mod slots, leaving not much room to play around with. But why do I like this build? Simple, his blind (1) is amazing. You get a little bit of life back instantly, the dot gives you life back, it blinds them a good amount of time (if they were facing you) with the +duration and the icing is it leaves them open for melee finishers...which also heal you a BIG chunk. This is very strong healing on demand and breathing room. I've laughed at the 3rd sortie with double armor with this build and have taken him everywhere since i've built him and easily done it. In anything considered higher tier, you hit 1 first THEN shoot. Always blind the crowd first...ALWAYS. It's super cheap to cast with this build and well worth it.

His 2 is pretty good as well. I didn't realize before that you only have to hit it quick then run up and devour them. I thought that you had to wait until you dragged them to your feet...so i thought this ability was AWFUL at first but now its a pretty solid CC + healing + friendly unit creator that your team can use too. Once again, duration helps here to keep em cc'd.

His 3 i'm not a fan of at all. I can see in some big oh !@## moments to pop this and "slowly" run away as you take 50% reduced damage. But i just don't find it super practical. I'm toying around with using it to convert a few of my trapped targets to friendly units but the cost of it just seems too great for such little return on a frame with pitiful energy. Still testing.

His 4 is pretty good. Double the armor with a nifty little dot you can spread around or keep the double armor. The health it drains is super painful to sustain on high end missions but just blind em and melee finish to heal up. Still playing around with this a bit.

TLDR: I love his #1 ability and my build is primarily built around sustaining that awesomeness.

1 answer to this question