Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding A Community Moderator

datagram1

last night I had made a post in General Discussion around 12-1AM EST, sharing my opinion, in a non-aggressive non-disrespectful way, concerning the higher rate of void key drops stating it should be lowered. most of the responses were things like (typing these word for word)...

"go **** yourself" swear word omitted

"we don't need you here"

"someone is butthurt"
etc

I filed complaints for each post, some were removed (but not all), there was no visible warning to the players who were being nasty towards me, the moderator (whom I can't remember) was in the thread replying to others sharing their same opinion, not telling me to "go **** myself" but agreeing with the players opinions' against mine right after they were nasty towards me. finally he/she just deleted my thread.

do not reply to this thread trolling, or talking trash to me(to any normal players). I'm just asking that this moderator do his job correctly and not fuel the fire, not instigate nastyness and actually warn/ban players from the forum when they obviously deserved it. I have friends who play with me, half of them have Founders packs and donate regularly, if they were to of been the ones who encountered this blatant misbehavior you would of lost a lot of money. I'm also asking what will be done to the players and if the moderator will be questioned about the post. if this post is deleted I will make another one, I find this unacceptable.

regardless of the subject, and how it is presented, if a thread goes down hill it should be deleted. no point in keeping something that is bad and going to get worse.

they are people too they have opinions they dont have to share yours just cause you started a thread.

it is generally a bad idea to complain about moderator actions on any forums. just let it go.

having a different opinion is not the same as trash talking to someone else. please don't troll here. Crossflip this is not a useless thread. I have a feeling this will end up like the thread I have a complaint about so I will not respond any longer. I still want answers though.

You are on the internet, you can't expect anything better from people.

If that makes you cry, the internet is not for you.

I guess I will respond. this is the type of response I was getting for the most part, but with more "severe" language. do you not understand what "do not troll" means? I'm not going to feed you. just keep with these responses, shows exactly what I am saying.

ey mate, this, this is bad forum etiquite, when someone uses vulgar language to counter argue your point, valid or non. you just DONT report them. its the forum-atical equilivent of a preschool tattle-tale. and by making this thread your opening the door for MORE trolling. just be happy that some of the posts were removed, because most people would of yelled at /YOU/ for making mountains out of ant hills. 

last night I had made a post in General Discussion around 12-1AM EST, sharing my opinion, in a non-aggressive non-disrespectful way, concerning the higher rate of void key drops stating it should be lowered. most of the responses were things like (typing these word for word)...

"go **** yourself" swear word omitted

"we don't need you here"

"someone is butthurt"

etc

I filed complaints for each post, some were removed (but not all), there was no visible warning to the players who were being nasty towards me, the moderator (whom I can't remember) was in the thread replying to others sharing their same opinion, not telling me to "go **** myself" but agreeing with the players opinions' against mine right after they were nasty towards me. finally he/she just deleted my thread.

do not reply to this thread trolling, or talking trash to me(to any normal players). I'm just asking that this moderator do his job correctly and not fuel the fire, not instigate nastyness and actually warn/ban players from the forum when they obviously deserved it. I have friends who play with me, half of them have Founders packs and donate regularly, if they were to of been the ones who encountered this blatant misbehavior you would of lost a lot of money. I'm also asking what will be done to the players and if the moderator will be questioned about the post. if this post is deleted I will make another one, I find this unacceptable.

#

Datagram1 for them this game is @(*()$ SERIOUS BUSINESS

Edited by demonaii

just going to let it be. I won't be posting anything on the forums anymore, except for the daily bump for the awesome Clan I'm in. if DE lets mods behave that way then that's just the way it is and I have more important things to do than keep beating a dead horse.

If you've got a problem with a specific mod, you talk it out with them in PM's.  If you've really got a problem with a specific mod, you report them to DE.

What you don't do, is create a thread like this and expect people to care.

I'm sure the moderator in question would be happy to help you via pm. Please don't make useless threads like this and clutter up the forum.

If you've got a problem with a specific mod, you talk it out with them in PM's.  If you've really got a problem with a specific mod, you report them to DE.

What you don't do, is create a thread like this and expect people to care.

These things. Do these things. If you absolutely refuse to talk to the specific moderator, then PM DERebecca, who oversees us. Posting these sorts of martyr-threads on the forums accomplishes nothing whatsoever.

EDIT:

Also, your thread wasn't deleted. It's right here. I'm also unclear on how Blatantfool's responses were inappropriate - because he disagreed with your opinion and expressed his own? We're allowed to have those, you know. Feel free to further explain this to me via PM.

Edited by Thor