The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

End of mission and input lag since 18.5.3

SolomonKey

Since around 18.5.3 I've been having some strange lag problems with Warframe. First, the act of logging into warframe, starting an instance (when you open the navigation console), and even entering and exiting any of the various objects in the Liset (arsenal, mods, focus) takes much longer than it did prior. I've been having problems with end of mission screens not showing any rewards until i check them when I return to my Liset. I've gotten instances where the game says I'm in a party when I am not, either after a mission disbanding or when I try and join a session but cannot. I've also started to notice some input lag, between when I release the button to fire a bow or press a key to use a skill. My ping seems to be steady, my connection is good, the connection analyzer says there is nothing wrong with me in game. I have done nothing different than what I did prior to U18, and all the while my FPS hasn't taken a hit, though there have been a few times where it looked like the game skipped a few frames.

I made sure my firewall had exceptions for warframe (it does), beyond that i have no clue what to do. Any help would be appreciated.