Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sliding Topic Talking About The Timing

DeathByTeaCup

they had that Q&A right before removing sliding.. this shows 2 things

1 they dont want to hear us complain about it because if they were to present that right before the Q&A.. there would only be questions about that and

2 they wont change it, no matter how hard we try because they wont listen to us.. showing us after the Q&A is a prime example of this and i dont think, no matter how hard we try this will change

I'd have to disagree. Though I don't stand on either side of the matter hear I do feel that the developers genuinely care about gameplay feedback. I'm sure they make all of their changes for good reasons, but we have seen many instances of game additions, retractions, and fixes because people spoke up. We may speak up this time and be told that this is the pace they would like the game to take for now, but I'm sure they hear out input. They also have livestreams and Q&As pretty frequently. Just the fact that they do that at all puts them head and shoulders above pretty much every other game developer. I've yet to me a game company that even comes close to caring about their players as the Warframe development.