The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK

asinus_ad_lyram

The reason Inaros is balanced while having ridiculously high health is because health doesn't regenerate on its own and can't be instantly refilled by the player. If you have a Warframe with ultra-high shields and no health, but with an immunity to passive damage, then you have the most durable base-frame in the game by a long way. Not only do shields regenerate, they can also be instantly restored by Sentinels and Raksa Kubrow, and have more beneficial mods than health does. So yeah, equip such a frame with a max rank Redirection, a max rank Fast Deflection, and a Shield Linked Raksa Kubrow, and, the cherry on the cake, a Secura Penta or Secura Dual Cestra for +25% current shield and +50% base shield proc, and you have a frame that cannot die so long as the player is smart. Inaros doesn't have this problem because all damage he takes is permanent and he can only recover it by using energy on abilities that lock you in an animation and leave you exposed. If you have ultra-high shields then all you need to do to survive anything is hide for a few seconds and let Fast Deflection do the rest, or just wait until your companion procs the shield for you.

Edited by Attley

2 hours ago, venon23 said:

hello passive imunity too procs of all kind no slash no toxin no magnecti no blast no nothing  passive not procs ...........

Let's just cut to the chase and make him immune to all damage altogether. >_>

I could see a female laser frame or a cyber-dude frame with only 10 health and an anus load of shields working IF the passive ability of the frame is anti-elemental proc. 

A laser frame could justify that more in lore by way of energy expulsion/transference tossing out the procs. Don't know how OP that would be.

Edited by XaxalShiba

OP, I'll tell you what I told my friend, "I much rather focus on health, than just shields, there are too many enemies and other aspects of the games that weaken and/or kill shields, making them mute".
Just having shields isn't very ideal, yes having a frame with super powerful shields is great, but with too many damage types and what not that can skip those shields, it's pointless, plus coolant leaks in missions cut shields down, and yes I know about the mod that helps defend resist that, but it's not a %100 resist, it's a %12, which isn't very useful.