The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe All Spy tiles Guide!

--ME--Dudamesh

Question

Spy tiles, many players have played lots and lots of spy missions (especially players farming Ivara) and eventually we can make a fast and/or stealthy way to finish a spy tile, but there are those who want to learn how to do these spy tiles...

I am posting a guide to all spy tiles if it is a corpus tile, a sealab tile, or those super hard orokin moon tiles I'll post a guide for them all!             ( just a side note: these 'solutions' are not guaranteed and may not be the fastest and/or stealthiest way to defeat a tile but these are the best ones I've come up with )

_____________________________________________________________                                                                                                                       

Corpus Tiles

these tiles are found on Venus, Mars, JupiterNeptune, Pluto, and Europa

Room 1 (Square Laser Room)

QcSyvfy.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                               

first off the entrance. the entrance can spawn an enemy at higher difficulties, he is however, easy to stealth attack and most definetly pose no problem.

Spoiler

qUb53FH.jpg

as you can see there are 2 doors: the left and the right however there is a guaranteed chance that 1 is locked. These are the rooms on the left and right doors. (Let's call these the Side Rooms) these rooms have a camera hidden in the bottom of the platform on higher difficulties

(Right)

Spoiler

OdWFfBF.jpg

(Left)

Spoiler

Hz3AxoZ.jpg

now let's show a possible solution here, at the left room there is a vent open below the stairs, this leads to the vault, however the right room only has a vent leading just outside the vault room however one vent is always locked (the locked vent is always on the room with the door locked) here's a view just outside the vault room (let's call this the Outer Vault Room)

Spoiler

AkTrv98.jpg

here's a view outside the left and right rooms (this place is guarded by 2 enemies and 1 osprey or less on higher difficulties)

Spoiler

tcIsLmi.jpg

I also should say that there are 2 vents always unlocked at the top right of the right room and top left of the left room (let's call these the Upper vents)

(fastest way I've found)

once you enter one of the side rooms (left or right) enter through the upper vent (top left or top right) then exit the vent so you're outside the side rooms above on the balcony then jump so you'll land just outside the outer vault room (be careful as you may touch the lasers) however just before you land make sure to roll so you can get past the lasers (as in roll past the lasers) this is however most likely a bug or a glitch so this solution may be fixed soon, from there you can hack the door and enter the vault room

(stealthiest way I've found)

once you enter the side rooms go at the upper vents then exit the vents and go to the other side's upper vents then enter the other side room, once you're there enter the vent and you'll end up either on the Outer Vault room or inside the vault room (make sure to not get detected as you are switching the upper vents)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Room 2 (Square Loop)

TM3IWHQ.jpg

the entrance:

Spoiler

jQkWqj8.jpg

once you enter the room make sure to kill the enemy and destroy the camera above (make sure you don't rush in too fast or else you'll get detected by the enemy or the camera either way can result a vault alarm)

Spoiler

QVsRHpn.jpg

at the side rooms there are also cameras so you can't rush in too fast (also in higher difficulties the lasers will also appear where triggering it will result in an instant vault alarm)

Spoiler

lNA2Szi.jpg

at the side room there are 2 vents you can see the side room vent and the top vent

Spoiler

Top Vent

L7MzfOc.jpg

Side Vent

vCN5GE2.jpg

here are the views at the vents

Spoiler

Top vent view

Su1y6JY.jpg

Side vent view

FDRaIN0.jpg

now the solutions:

(fastest way)

once you get in make sure to kill the enemy and destroy the camera, then bullet jump onto the platform the camera was on, there will be a vent entrance there and inside is the vault room.

(stealthy fast way)

once you get in kill the enemy and camera and go through one of the side rooms, destroy the camera (and watch out for lasers) and go through the vent just behind the camera, this will lead to the vault room

(guaranteed way)

the above solutions use vents that can be locked so this is the way in case you can't use above solutions:

once you get in kill the enemy and camera, go through one of the side vents, destroy the camera (watch out for lasers and in case of enemy, kill them) then go through the top vent (this vent is never locked) inside the vent there will be an upper vent path, this path leads to the vault room

___________________________________________________________________________________

ROOM 3 (Laser Tower)

5wBOPB3.jpg

first off the entrance:

Spoiler

CecNGyP.jpg

once you enter the room, you will be greeted with an elevator:

Spoiler

1yYf5Z2.jpg

in the elevator though, there are 2 vent holes once the elevator goes deep enough 

Spoiler

Inside the vents

f6ZlGL9.jpg

Vents from after the elevator has stopped

5Ro777w.jpg

Vents as you go down

jyUxJQ5.jpg

outside view

Spoiler

5wBOPB3.jpg

Inside laser tower from above entrance: (there is a vent hole at the top of the tower, in higher difficulties, these platforms have lasers in it which need to be avoided, at the bottom of this is the vault)

Spoiler

yZzNev4.jpg

Other entrance into the vault:

Spoiler

bUpmbTh.jpg

Solutions:

(only good way I've found)

once you go inside the room start the elevator and go through the elevator vents, then exit and proceed at the top of the tower where you will enter the laser platforms, at higher difficulties, lasers will appear whereas the the hardest difficulty has all lasers turned on making it hard to avoid and making it a slow process

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[MORE COMING SOON]

2 answers to this question

First, thanks for going through the work doing this. You might wonna add the 'PSA' tag to your thread. The title alone isn't clear about wether you're posting a solution or asking a question.

It also would be nice if you could use the following format:

http://i.imgur.com/AkTrv98.jpg

This way it shows your pictures. Also remember to put them into 'spoilers', so that it doesn't explode your thread. E.g.:

Spoiler

AkTrv98.jpg

Edited by ScribbleClash

10 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

First, thanks for going through the work doing this. You might wonna add the 'PSA' tag to your thread. The title alone isn't clear about wether you're posting a solution or asking a question.

It also would be nice if you could use the following format:

http://i.imgur.com/AkTrv98.jpg

This way it shows your pictures. Also remember to put them into 'spoilers', so that it doesn't explode your thread. E.g.:

Reveal hidden contents

AkTrv98.jpg

Thanks for the tips! I'm new to the forums anyways xD I'll make sure to update asap (or about 20 or so mins from now)