The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help needed , What is this kubrow and how much is it worth?

i_Lex

Question

Recently I breeded a new kubrow. I'm new with kubrows(in a way) and want to know what this kubrow is. Only thing i know ; it's a lotus chesa kubrow . But what colour and how much is it worth? (you may also offer btw)

24157qb.jpg

2yx2lhk.jpg

2 answers to this question

Being new (in a way) with Kubrow, I'll start by saying the big three things you should watch for when judging price is the color, pattern and size.

• Color- You appear to have some basic colors but in a nice layout. Peach and white look nice together but they are a simple color.
  • Pattern- Lotus is the best you can get with most people looking to buy prints but its hype has died down a good bit so it only sells well with a good color and size.
  • Size- You have an athletic Kubrow. They are a nice norm and look cool but it won't catch the eyes as well at is bulkier cousins. A good tip is to remember Kubrow height does not transfer with prints, but its "bulk" does.

Chesa Kubrows sadly get a bad connotation as most people don't like the breed. A nice final judge would be a price starting at 100p but lowering to 75p for both prints if you can't catch a break on sale.

Hopefully, I helped give a bit of insight. This is my first forum answer and I would like a bit of feedback, thank you!

5 hours ago, (PS4)obons5 said:

Being new (in a way) with Kubrow, I'll start by saying the big three things you should watch for when judging price is the color, pattern and size.

• Color- You appear to have some basic colors but in a nice layout. Peach and white look nice together but they are a simple color.
  • Pattern- Lotus is the best you can get with most people looking to buy prints but its hype has died down a good bit so it only sells well with a good color and size.
  • Size- You have an athletic Kubrow. They are a nice norm and look cool but it won't catch the eyes as well at is bulkier cousins. A good tip is to remember Kubrow height does not transfer with prints, but its "bulk" does.

Chesa Kubrows sadly get a bad connotation as most people don't like the breed. A nice final judge would be a price starting at 100p but lowering to 75p for both prints if you can't catch a break on sale.

Hopefully, I helped give a bit of insight. This is my first forum answer and I would like a bit of feedback, thank you!

TY Alot m8 , really helped. Your first forum answer is also the best fitting one to this topic so thanks!