Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useless Resources ( Alternate Options For Crafting)

ZWarhammer

With every new weapon introduced after Vauban patch 90% of them require resources never needed in such large quantities before.

I'm Mainly speaking of 5k Ferrite requirement on almost all the weapons now i mean before this sudden change of values hit i thought i'd never waste my 20k ferrite that i never farmed i just got it while farming other stuff and at the time there was no way to waste it.

Then suddenly the glaive hit which took like 5/10 k ferrite if i'm not mistaken so after that i could just build 2 weapons with the same costs and then i have to go farm 5k more for each weapon.

I managed to get to rank 9 where i never EVER had to farm ferrite and now you're telling me that i have to keep repeatedly farming Mercury for it when i have level 30 gear ? You know how boring that is ?

What happened to Alloy Plates Rubedo Salvage circuits nano spores polymer bundle ?

Now it all comes down to rare materials like Morphics Plastids orokin cells and the most common material ferrite.

It's obvious that people would go farm in places where materials like alloy, rubedo dropped assuming that most weapons in the future would require those mats.

This is like changing value of a Dollar to suddenly be higher than a Pound. It's a bad business move used to fool those people saving up on Pounds.

I'm here to suggest alternate resource option for each item.

Say something requires 100 plastids to build but alternatively you can use 500 alloy to build the same thing and vice versa.

That way we can actually make use of the materials we have a shizz ton of and have nothing to do with them.

I don't wanna stop playing this game but really i can't be helped farming Mercury for ferrite it's extremely boring and sadly drops in largest quantities.

Edited by ZWarhammer

In order for me is such...

916k credits

57k nano spores

39k salvage

11k alloy plate

10.6k circuits

6k polymer bundles

4k plastids

4k rubedo

3k ferrite

But I've run more than half my missions on Kiste trying unsuccessfully to get a split or hells chamber... Still I've yet to really go out of my way and farm any of those things, and I remember donating a bunch of ferrite to a clan construction. Not sure what it was before.

My orthos barely put a dent in the amount of salvage I've picked up. I'd probably suggest sell them for credits but I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. Would be nice if we could buy common resources from the market with credits though if we needed them.

Edited by unmog