The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Silva/Aegis Be Made Useful?

Spar_k

Question

I'm considering building it purely because I feel it's one of the coolest looking melees in the game, but looking through stats/trivia on the weapon, it seems very impractical. Only thing I've seen that is can do well is a 100% status chance upon finishers, so perhaps a gas/radiation build is viable? What do you guys think? Any build ideas I could try, or is it just not worth the effort?

2 answers to this question

Is a good weapon, not that good on enemys that are high level, but for normal missions and even void (not survival, defense mission where enemys start to level up each minute/wave) i personally dont have problem playing with silva & aegis on exterminate and sabotage missions from T1 to T4 with my trinity prime, i'm not going to 1 hit kill everything, but the damage is overall acceptable (and i'm not using any forma,i still need to do that)

In its defense, it looks reaaally cool!

It can be nice in not too high level void / corpus stuff, since it's purely elemental and with its high base status chance and not too bad attack speed, you can have nice proggs like viral for instance.