The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow continue hatching/breed?

MestreDimaz

Question

So, probably this is a really newbie question, but I don't really want to breed kubrows, takes time and lots of cash to do it, I want to continue hatching eggs normally, like my first two kubrows, but I no longer have the option of hatching when I enter the "kubrow menu". So the question is: after two kubrows, you HAVE TO start breeding?

5 answers to this question

Go to the stasis menu in the kubrow den thing in your liset. It is 10 platinum to buy an extra dog slot. 

Edit - If you have any more questions tell me and i can walk you through it. :D

Edited by Codesco

If you are not being given the option to incubate a Kubrow, you are probably missing one of the components. Either an egg, incubator core, or stasis slot. So you either need to farm an egg on Earth, build an incubator core in your foundry, or purchase a stasis slot in the incubator stasis menu. Now, if you are only looking to get one each of the five breeds, you will need to have three more open stasis slots. If you are going to level and never touch again, you can consign the two you have which will free up those two slots for two more incubations. But then you'd have to level up one of those and consign it to get your fifth Kubrow. Definitely suggest leveling one of each breed as they are worth mastery points. After that, each one of a breed you get can be consigned without leveling it unless it's color/pattern/size makes it one you want to keep.