The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Archwing

(XBOX)ares27371970

Question

3 answers to this question

If i remember correctly. Go to your arsenal, there will be an option shown at bottom of screen to go to your other loadouts. On PS4 it tells you to press L3, do'nt know what it is on xbox.

It'll popup a menu where you have to select archwing and from there you can select your archwings, weapons, etc. Same as for your regular frame.

When you do an archwing mission the archwing gets automatically equipped to your frame.

Yeah, if you have built and claimed your archwing ( not archwing blueprint) the it should automatically equip when you go and do an archwing mission. 

You can customise and mod it at your arsenal by going to the bottom right corner and selecting loadout mode -> archwing.

14 hours ago, (XB1)ares27371970 said:

I need help. I've done archwing quest. I just bought an archwing warframe,but I can't find it ti put it on. Where is it. It shows in the market that I own it , but it's not in my arsenal. 

Also, you do not have to "equip" it like your weapons. You will automatically use your active Archwing (chosen as InglriousB pointed out), whenever you enter an Archwing mission or area.