The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help with Inaros

ViolentOrange

Question

9 answers to this question

to3SHJI.jpg

You can replace the Blind Rage with Intensify, and use non-primed Continuity if you don't have it or enough room for it. I wouldn't recommend using a Blind Rage above Rank 5, as the Power Efficiency begins to be a bit too hard to manage at that point. Though I haven't done it yet myself, I would definitely use Corrosive Projection over Energy Siphon in all circumstances. You REALLY don't need more energy generation with a Rage mod equipped.

I would also highly recommend a melee weapon with Life Strike, which is a great way to recover your health in a reliable manner. This build has quickly become my favourite Warframe, and normally I'm more of a fan of stealth and being as small a target as possible (Loki is/was my all-time favourite). Inaros has a great mix of crowd control, survivability, and self-heals that make him fun and easy to use, and godly in the hands of skilled player (fitting, thanks to his in-game lore).

I use Steel Fiber and Vitality because they are fairly essential on him, especially since he uses health as a resource and possesses no shields whatsoever. Armoured Agility is for that small Armour boost, and also the movement speed bonus which is handy since he does well in close quarters combat while wielding a melee weapon that has Life strike equipped. Rage is to keep your Energy topped up, while Flow gives a somewhat needed boost to Power Capacity. These combined let you spam your 1st for the nice CC and minor healing, your 2nd for a larger heal and creating minions, 3rd for Darude mode (and some nice AoE CC), and the offensive side of your 4th (strong heal and CC). Primed Continuity fits well, as Duration benefits all your abilities quite strongly. Stretch is handy for CC'ing and leeching health off more enemies (thereby improving ability efficiency). I chose Blind Rage over Intensify because your Energy is usually full thanks to Rage, and the extra strength is generally handy for creating more powerful heals and damage.

Edited by mindlord0013
Adding in the reasoning for the choice of mods

7 minutes ago, WaifuIsLaifu said:

this is my build, it's based around melee only, with zenurik and rage + life strike giving you insane amounts of survivability

I think that Steel Fiber is a superior choice to Vigor, since you end up losing about 2100 effective health (4400 effective health if it's a maxed Steel Fiber and Armoured agility vs. Vigour). I also don't think you need Quick Thinking, since Inaros has a unique passive that gives him a chance to self-revive even in solo play (assuming you're messing around so much that you actually go down, which has never happened to me since I got Inaros to Rank 30 - I've even AFK'd for a minute or two without going down). I would say that Efficiency is almost wasted on him if you're running Rage, and you're better off getting some power strength on him instead. That's just my opinion though, you can play him however you feel is best. :)

Just now, mindlord0013 said:

I think that Steel Fiber is a superior choice to Vigor, since you end up losing about 2100 effective health (4400 effective health if it's a maxed Steel Fiber and Armoured agility vs. Vigour). I also don't think you need Quick Thinking, since Inaros has a unique passive that gives him a chance to self-revive even in solo play (assuming you're messing around so much that you actually go down, which has never happened to me since I got Inaros to Rank 30 - I've even AFK'd for a minute or two without going down). I would say that Efficiency is almost wasted on him if you're running Rage, and you're better off getting some power strength on him instead. That's just my opinion though, you can play him however you feel is best. :)

when it comes to steel fiber/armored agility, the only reason i'm not using them is because i like big numbers, and without vigor i wouldn't get above 5k. 

as for quick thinking, i pair it with rage and zenurik so that even if i somehow manage to get low on health, i still have a "failsafe" of sorts. the revival is based on % health drained, and you need to drain 2 full health bars in order to revive. in t4 survival for instance, 60 damage/sec is not going to drain entire enemy health bars and let you revive.

the efficiency is just there because i'm the kind of person who goes 175% efficiency on everything no matter the consequences on other abilities. (except saryn since she's got 2 energy regenerated per spore that pops).

1 hour ago, jopos15 said:

DE really need to make a darude sandstorm augment xD

100% music while using sandstorm

Augment name: Mixstorm
Augment type: Warframe: Inaros
Description: Passive: +100% MLG
Active: While Sandstorm is active you're da rude person.
(You see what I did there right ?)

2 hours ago, WaifuIsLaifu said:

[...] as for quick thinking, i pair it with rage and zenurik so that even if i somehow manage to get low on health, i still have a "failsafe" of sorts. [...]

His energypool is way to small to support this. 150 energy ontop of >4k health means nothing.