The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about the Anku

(PSN)Clockwork-Crow

Question

So I've been trying out new melee in the thousand cuts TA. One weapon that has me intrigued is the Anku. Has great synergy with Naramon and feels nice with Stalking Fan. So my question: Would it be worth using Primed Reach on this death whirlwind? Or is the slot better used for an elemental mod since the base range is fairly negligible anyway? 

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

Scythe ranking after the update:

Hate>=Reaper Prime>Anku.

Anyway Primed Reach is good for most things considering how strong crit melee is currently with blood rush body count pressure point organ shatter 2x elementals berserker is in the game. Those mods are pretty much mandatory leaving you one slot left for either primed reach, spoiled strike or true steel. 

37 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

Scythe ranking after the update:

Hate>=Reaper Prime>Anku.

Anyway Primed Reach is good for most things considering how strong crit melee is currently with blood rush body count pressure point organ shatter 2x elementals berserker is in the game. Those mods are pretty much mandatory leaving you one slot left for either primed reach, spoiled strike or true steel. 

For now we don't have the update so the Anku is the only viable scythe. Thanks for the response though, I appreciate it. Will likely just use Primed Reach because enemies can clump together enough making it worth it.