The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection to host lost

Illmatar_

Question

Ever since update 18.5, I've been having this issue, it tries to connect, after a while I get that message "Connection to the host lost".

It's seriously annoying cause it takes me around 10 tries on average to get inside a game in public, is there any fix for it or I'm doomed?

I tried lowering my Ping range, also disabling/enabling Direct Xs and still no change..please help? 

Edited by Dakhari
Grammar

2 answers to this question

i've had that provblume for a couple of day with a freind o mine (and he's new to warframe) i did end up fixing the issue, by checking my ceche of the game, and re downloading it. after a run, we where good. so try re down load or checking the ceche on steam :D.

So! I just did the "Verify integrity of game cache" on steam, and found out 11GB of missing files..hopefully it will work after this..but this makes me wonder, how the deuce was I able to play the game with 11GB missing??

After being somewhat stunned from missing 11GB I decided to look for my Warframe folder only to find 2 folder, one in SteamApps, that weighted around 600mb, and another in Appdata of the user, which weighted around 60mb..so can someone explain what the hell is going on? 

Edited by Dakhari
Additional question