Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Complaints.

Raigoth

A friend of mine as well as me have a few complaints as to how the game is going.  Now, dont get me wrong I KNOW the game is still young, and I KNOW more stuff is going to be implemented, these are just concerns as to what is happening right now.

1) Tutorial.  Now, I know there is a small tutorial in the beginning of the game that shows how to move, sprint, shoot and use melee abilities, but it doesnt tell people about blueprints, or how fusions work.  There should be a bit more added into the tutorial to show more aspects of the game.

2) Ability videos.  This is something that DOTA has, its a small video that shows what a frames ability does.  This would help people know what they are about to buy, without wasting money on things like that.

3) Prices.  The prices of frames, and weapons as of now are a bit steep.  If a person doesnt have plat, and has to buy a blueprint, then they also have to farm up the materials, and then spend some more money on making the item itself. I understand that its so people dont just get all the weapons as soon as they start playing in the first week, but come on, I dont want to take three or four days of grinding just to get a new weapon or frame.

These are the main things my friend and I have issues with.  I dont expect much to change, but if the devs could look into this, I would appreciate it.

I agree with your points on the tutorial.

But the videos exist, in the Warframe YT channel, just not in game.
And the prices are pretty steep, yes, but they've already said they're looking into it.

They can't just cut off prices by 50% without causing massive chaos.

It would be nice to have some videos i game so I could judge if an ability is as useful as I think it would be, before I buy it or start farming for it.

and they already mentioned that the tutorial needs an overall, just adding more stuff to it like wall running/climbing resources/bps marking waypoints, etc

Also, another thing to add into the tutorial, something that explains the UI a little better on the main screen, an explanation on mods and such (One of my friends didnt know you could fuse other mods with each other) and something that explains that if they want a new frame, they either need platinum, or a blueprint and the mats.  As of now, all of this is just smoke and mirrors.

Oh, and another small thing is platinum prices.

In my opinion they are way too high for the amount that we get.

Edited by Raigoth