The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mirage + Quanta Crash

ShiftRed

Same problem ! 

Tested in Solo game : the game didn't crash either Hall of Mirrors was on or off.

Tested in Public game : When Hall of Mirrors was off, it didn't crash. When I casted it and fired cubes, the game crashed as one was about to explode.

Can confirm. I've been getting consistent crashes in public matches.

In all cases that I tested, I had HoM up. Alt-fire by itself doesn't do anything, even if you let it explode on enemies, but using laser on the alt-fire cubes causes crash. Have yet to test whether firing on cubes with secondary weapon causes crash.

Ran into this, decided to do further testing. Crash occurs only as a client, and will occur any time a clone Quanta bomb is hit with a "real" weapon, primary or secondary. Any other combination, i.e. hitting a real bomb with a cloned weapon, will not trigger the crash. Obviously can't test if every secondary weapon will cause the crash, but my Atomos certainly did, and there's no reason to presume it's unique in any way. Also threw up a support ticket regarding this.

On a related note, anyone else notice that enemies killed by a clone's Quanta with Combustion Beam equipped don't seem to...combust?