The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I guess it's time to say hello

Advestari

Hi everyone!

After two and a half years (with a break) playing warframe, I decided to introduce myself.

My name is Mirosu (Ingame Advestari_X), working as a product manager in a video survelliance distribution in Vienna, Austria.

I started playing Warframe since it was introduced on stream and I had the feeling to give this game a try (after many many dissapointments of the game industry) and guess what....It was not a dissappointment at all, it even was in closed beta I started loving this game. After a while, the worst enemy called life came and cut me off from Warframe (almost every game) and I had to focus on that matter. But I'm glad I found my way back.

Unfortunately, back then I couldn't affort the Excal Prime / Founder Package althrough I wish I could buy it and support DE for this masterpiece called Warframe. After 620 hours of playing, I still have the feeling that I didn't see the half of the potential of the whole game. That's what keeps me excited about this game and pushes me forward every minute I play it. 

There are many reasons why I love this game. The lore (OMFG THAT SECOND DREAM QUEST - CRIED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AFTERWARDS), the mission types, all kind of weapons, movement system, design, grafics, and tons of tons of other reasons. Of course there are moments I hate playing it when the game starts glitching, lagging and so on but if I start to think about how many stuff is inside this game and how many hotfixes and patches goes through everytime....I still wonder how this game is still up and working like a charm almost everytime after sooooo many changes. I told one of my fellow friend/tenno, that DE doesn't sleep, they only work :D

At this point all I wanted to say to DE is: Thank you. Thank you for investing your time and power to create such a beautiful game. All I can say is to keep it up just like that and never stop going the same path. Don't let manipulate yourself through money, media or whatever else. The community tells the truth, they grew up with you and thats the only people you have to have an ear for, no other else. And a huge thanks to the community. I've never seen in my 26 years such a good community like you guys. It's like having ... a second family. Just stay on the path you've started walking and at the end of it, you'll find the perfection itself....ok that was too much I guess :). But to the honest, if there is one game publisher that can reach this point, than that can only be Digital Extremes.

Add/whisper me If you want to chillout, kill grineers or whatever else you come up with :)

Have a nice day!

(Btw sorry for my bad english :D)

Hello there Mirosu,

great intro there, it's always nice to get to know players a bit better as to personality and so on. You seem to have a great one! 

On the community, people like you help in making and keeping this community great! Also I understood from a DE member (it was the KickBot) that sleep is for casuals. ?

Keep up the good work and Happy Hunting, Tenno!

Auf Wiedersehen!

?

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Sleep is for casuals.