The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Build

(XBOX)HeldNoBananas

Question

So I started playing this game a short time ago on xb1 and got rhino pretty soon..

Can anyone tell me what mods I need for him and where can I find them? I know he's a good tank, I'm impressed about his abilities: the Iron Skin and the Rhino Stomp specially, so I think it's worth knowing what is needed for him. 

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Rhino can do the entire start chart without any mods. Yet a few easy to get mods will make him eve better:

• Intensity
  • Continuity
  • Streamline
  • Stretch
  • Vitality (more HP)
  • Steel Fiber (More armor)
  • Rage (easy way to get energy)

In this short time I got him I looked up to see the perfect mods for him, for example I know that Stretch is rly important but where can I find it? Btw, I can do only solos since I'm not gold, I have to stick with it like this for a while.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)HeldNoBananas said:

In this short time I got him I looked up to see the perfect mods for him, for example I know that Stretch is rly important but where can I find it? Btw, I can do only solos since I'm not gold, I have to stick with it like this for a while.

You can get stretch easily by farming Phorid (while getting some easy resources)

21 minutes ago, (XB1)HeldNoBananas said:

I don't want to sound dumb but where's that? 

Phorid is an infested boss that will appear during infestation outbreaks over regular boss nodes. Another way of getting stretch that may be a tad easier is by killing Leech and Sapping Osprey as well as Shockwave MOAs on most Corpus missions. It also drops as a spy mission reward.