The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't login into warframe(ps4), servers crashed again?

(PSN)I_AM_FIRED_UP

Question

Same - I had a resource booster from login and was about to go spend some time on the moon for some neurodes, and it couldn't generate the session.  Kinda stinks that my login booster's burning, but at least I farmed a good 60 neural sensors from Salad before it dropped me.

Just now, (PS4)Atrocys said:

Same here, hoping they stop the count down on boosters, i bought a few for the weekend now they are just going to waste with the constant time-outs and disconnects :-/

Would be nice.  Not too upset about mine (free's free), but it's a pretty solid boning for anyone who shelled out.

:( ive been playing all day server went down couple of times today but this time..... --.-- im super unlucky i encountered Stalker and he finally dropped me a War then boom when the mission ends says progess not saved then it kicked me off the servers...... that was the moment where i got super depressed by now my affinity boosters should been wasted because of this crash..... i love warframe but this sucks for me at least

Edited by (PS4)weaverchris

1 minute ago, (PS4)weaverchris said:

:( ive been playing all day server went down couple of times but this time..... --.-- im super unlucky i encountered Stalker and he finally dropped me a War then boom when the mission ends says progess not saved then it kicked me off the servers...... that was the moment where i got super depressed

Thats sad, but few days ago it saved my progress while in mission. I hope it saves it

Servers logged out few hours ago in the middle of me doing sortie. OOOOK. Now they logged out in the middle of me lvling up some frames - about 400-500k of experience lost. Guys, please fix your servers and stop messing things up at least on weekends when people some home and ready to relax in the game. Thank you.  

Down here too. I am in Australia so we use whatever servers service this market. However the sony servers are working fine. Yes I know they run on totally different servers.

The reason DE probably has yet to post a response or otherwise is probably an indication they are working on it. Having said that, I do hope they extend the affinity boost further to make up the difference and perhaps give us something as they have done in the past as compensation. Who knows we might get a free skin or warframe.......

Edited by (PS4)kombatchamp

2 minutes ago, (PS4)kombatchamp said:

Down here too. I am in Australia so we use whatever servers service this market. However the sony servers are working fine. Yes I know they run on totally different servers.

The reason DE probably has yet to post a response or otherwise is probably an indication they are working on it. Having said that, I do hope they extend the affinity boost further to make up the difference and perhaps give us something as they have done in the past as compensation. Who knows we might get a free skin or warframe.......

Thats kinda being too hopeful. even if they give something it going to be a neural sensor or other resource.