Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking out of relays

Resbite

After being shown how to exit from your Liset between missions, I took to the relays in hopes that there were some unintended escapes. So far I've found two, and a video will be linked on how to use these spots. Until then, basic description:
To exit the map, you'll need to scale a wall and bullet jump into the top edge connecting with the ceiling. If the area is possible to break through, you'll sometimes get a pull-up animation. If you're having difficulties with the spot, essentially the best thing to do is mash your jump key until you're out or until you're convinced it's sealed.

Spot 1: In the middle of the relay if you face towards the entrance doors, the curved walls have an overlap just past the large pillars on either side of the doorway. Jump over to them, so that you can scale the wall and get caught on the lip, and make sure you're on the wall that is behind the other. There is a smooth collision box there, so don't expect to use the edge as a guide. If you bullet jump between regular wall climbing, you'll get to a point where you're constantly crouching (though you're in a wallrun animation, so you won't see it). Just mashing the jump key will eventually allow you to pull yourself onto the ceiling. Sometimes you won't get out when the pull-up happens, but just keep trying.

Spot 2: On the second floor of the relay, there is a blue ceiling that you can jump on. I prefer to go to the left side (Darvo's side), but there's no reason that the right (Simaris') wouldn't work. Facing the energy barrier preventing you from exploring, look to the right corner. There is a pillar with some kind of other models at the top, though the models don't have collision boxes. Scaling the pillar to the ceiling will stop you, but you just need to repeatedly press your jump key and occasionally bullet jump until you get the pull-up animation. Personally, I've found this spot to be far easier to use, as the first spot takes far longer.

More spots as I find them
Videos:
Spot 1:

Spoiler

Spot 2:

Spoiler

Edited by RedShrapnel
Video links