The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana/Armor separate color customization

Shikkoku

There are only a few Sets of armors (cosmetics) what's have a syandana in it (like Iliac), so it's color would perfectly fit with the armor's. So if you don't use one of those, you can find that you can't apply the wished color composition to both the armor and the syandana. (If the syandana looks just like you wanted, the armor don't, and vice versa.) So please DE, make a separate color table for the syandanas to solve this problem!

I know that this is a minor thing, and only a few player is interested in it, but I think it's not that hard to code it. Maybe you could made the different colorization for syandanas and armors optional. Some of the Tenno, the looks matters too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem as you. For example: I wearing both Pyra Syandana and EOS Prime armor set for my Excalibur and I really hate that energy effect on the Armor - it covered up the whole golden looks of the armor so I have to color the energy to black and by doing that my pyra syandana energy is now also black and it's looks really really really really ugly.