The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Port blocking.

(PSN)Esanga88

Question

Hi, I'm on ps4 and been loving the game up to now, been on around 2 months now. Just logged on today and got the message that I'm blocked out port 4990 to 4995. Logged into my router and set up all Ports from the game to be unblocked 4950 through to the 4995. Got logged in once and it's right back to the message that I need to change the firewall. Starting to really....  Really..... Really,  wind me up now. All searches for the problem leads me to utter misdirection. And help would be appreciated before I take a hammer to the ps4 and just leave the game completely.

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Esanga88 said:

Hi, I'm on ps4 and been loving the game up to now, been on around 2 months now. Just logged on today and got the message that I'm blocked out port 4990 to 4995. Logged into my router and set up all Ports from the game to be unblocked 4950 through to the 4995. Got logged in once and it's right back to the message that I need to change the firewall. Starting to really....  Really..... Really,  wind me up now. All searches for the problem leads me to utter misdirection. And help would be appreciated before I take a hammer to the ps4 and just leave the game completely.

This is most likely related to their recent DDOS attacks if you have not had this message for the last 2 months and nothing has changed. just ignore the message and if its still there on Monday afternoon(im assuming DE dont work on weekends) then maybe right a support ticket, but its most likely on DE side as i get a similar message on Pc round the time of DDos attacks