The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Enemy Concept Doodle Things!

Ruelle

Noice! That Lure might be an issue in randoms but my clan uses Teamspeak! Silly lure, fear our superior communication abilities!

I picture all four players running up to it to help, and right before it detonates they all go "wait a minute..." BOOM :P

Edited by ValhaHazred

Noice! That Lure might be an issue in randoms but my clan uses Teamspeak! Silly lure, fear our superior communication abilities!

I picture all four players running up to it to help, and right before it detonates they all go "wait a minute..." BOOM :P

HAH, ya! I imagine plenty of people trying to revive themselves hehehe C8 

While I like the concept of the Lure, I think it would impact negatively on overall teamwork within the game.

Because by the time you get enough responses to realize that the downed player is actually downed, they're probably dead. No thanks. However, the Locust and Slimer are pretty cool enemies.

Edited by fishworshipper

While I like the concept of the Lure, I think it would impact negatively on overall teamwork within the game.

Because by the time you get enough responses to realize that the downed player is actually downed, they're probably dead. No thanks. However, the Locust and Slimer are pretty cool enemies.

I agree actually for any traditional missions, but I saw the idea as something for the hardmode missions to hopefully come in the future. Stuff that requires a team and not just random players. 

Thanks though :D Bugs everywhere!