The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haven't played in 6 months anyone want to kill me in?

Tekkn

Question

Basically all in the title. Interested in getting back into the game after a 6 month hiatus. Not asking for every last weapon released but I've heard there was like 3 frames added at once and now another new update just came out with another frame. What are the major changes?

7 answers to this question

Essentially, Warframe got several new quests, some VERY IMPORTANT to the Lore and overall world building of the game. New frames Include Nezha, Saryn Prime, and the newest being Inaros (Off the top of my head) Archwing is still a bit janky, and the game got a HUGE UI overhaul and reskin/ retexture on a ton of worlds. New ships, and a few new mods to toy around with that are really good for Critical/ Status building a weapon.

3 minutes ago, HUmarMasta said:

Kill you? Good heavens no. :)

To be serious, though - There was an awesome lore-heavy quest added, "The Second Dream". Definitely play that.

Oh crap XD totally over looked that error haha

7 minutes ago, LeopoldObelix said:

<snip>

Sounds interesting, I like that they're adding to lore now. Do people still not like limbo? Last time I was on people had some sort of peev with him.

Edited by Tekkn

3 minutes ago, Tekkn said:

Sounds interesting, I like that they're adding to lore now. Do people still not like limbo? Last time I was on people had some sort of peev with him.

Limbo has gotten some new additions to how he works, and is pretty interesting still. Personally I enjoy him, though rarely use him in favor of different warframes.

Just now, LeopoldObelix said:

Limbo has gotten some new additions to how he works, and is pretty interesting still. Personally I enjoy him, though rarely use him in favor of different warframes.

What changes? Last time I played I was on a ridiculous limbo binge. Managed to get all the helmets, I was so happy lol.

Just now, Tekkn said:

What changes? Last time I played I was on a ridiculous limbo binge. Managed to get all the helmets, I was so happy lol.

Because of his rift walk they made it so you and enemies can no longer access consoles while in the void, this includes the console for opening spy vaults, basic alarms, and even the ones for interception missions.