Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Not Have To Enter Dojo To Buy Blueprints

Kratier

I agree, but you need to tell us what you COULD do to not have to enter instead of just telling use we shouldn't have to enter.

You know, suggest maybe adding to like a Guild tab next to Contacts that involve guild management AND blueprints?

Frankly; yes you should have to enter the Dojo every single time.

We've already got duel rooms and they're talking about all sorts of new additions, along with of course the panhandling of running into a hallway under construction or gathering materials and being asked to donate something to it. The game NEEDS incentive for players to be there to create traffic for the things the guild has built.

I can't even begin to count how many games I've played with bases and housing that were awesome but NO ONE EVER WENT THERE.

you should have to enter the Dojo every single time.

forcing the player to enter a dojo every-single-time discourages the spending of resources and currency

people like you know nothing about game design, they want to make money and forcing the player through a load screen and meandering through halls just for the vendor to sell an item is not fun "gameplay" and adding 19 duel rooms does not make it a better experience, the dueling system should have been designed better with something like matchmaking and a leaderboard / arena style format

I agree, but you need to tell us what you COULD do to not have to enter instead of just telling use we shouldn't have to enter.

You know, suggest maybe adding to like a Guild tab next to Contacts that involve guild management AND blueprints?

Or you know put it in the market exclusively for you? There's no other place to buy BP's since forever.

forcing the player to enter a dojo every-single-time discourages the spending of resources and currency

people like you know nothing about game design, they want to make money and forcing the player through a load screen and meandering through halls just for the vendor to sell an item is not fun "gameplay" and adding 19 duel rooms does not make it a better experience, the dueling system should have been designed better with something like matchmaking and a leaderboard / arena style format

If someone goes "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO ENTER MY DOJO TO USE THE DOJO'S FUNCTION? F*** THIS S#&$" and leaves then that's their own damn problem....

I like how he cut out my whole quote about game design, said I knew nothing about game design, then whined about something the game wasn't ever intended to be designed for lol...

It's rare you see a self-burn that is so thorough.