Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnection Constantly

Darealslenderman

Question

Since yesterday i cant enter my clan and open something like to contribute to the pigments, or a lab, but I can go through a teleporter, it freezes then i disconnect to login menu, same thing after I run like the tac alert. Every time, is this a server issue or is this a computer/internet issue? I haven't lost internet nor is it being slow, so any ideas? 

Now its whenever I finish a mission, i'm disconnected to the login menu. 

Edited by Darealslenderman
Further isssues

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, cloud1320 said:

ye ok but it would be nice to hear from them how much it will take to play and enjoy the game again coz its really anoying

Steve, Rebecca, and Warframe's twitter feeds are good places to start looking for updates especially if the forums go down like they did earlier (for me).

7 minutes ago, cloud1320 said:

but still after forums are back it would be nice to hear ANYTHING. i dont have twitter and i dont need to. As i can see, the problems are not solved and i dont belive(now) they will solve this. today same thing, maybe its not ddos now but for me same problems. played a while, payed from time to time and now i give up, i enter almost only for sorties and whenever i do them(sometimes its on last mission) i'm kicked to login screen when i'm supposed to go to my sheep, then i log in again and i see the mission was not finished, i give up and dont play warframe that day anymore. ITS A JOKE for now. maybe in a year the problem will be solved a bit. REMEMBER we are players, we can be generous but we can be brutal in truth

Technical issues arise in any (online or not) game. Today is unrelated to the last thing - it had been fine for days.  I don't have Twitter either but you can still check their feeds if you're feeling curious. Or Warframe's Facebook. Plenty of avenues to find out what is going on in this, ya know, digital age.

This isn't scheduled maintenance - not everything can run smoothly every single second of the day. Megan said they are investigating it on a recent forum post.

If you lost a valuable item due to disconnects, contact support and they will help you they can.

Warframe has a lot of problems? Yeah, if you're talking about Draco, imbalance, convergence, endless reskins, yes, I agree.

Go do something else if you're too impatient to wait for whatever technical hiccup occurred to be fixed.

Edited by Lanieu

On 14.03.2016 at 3:05 AM, Lanieu said:

Steve, Rebecca, and Warframe's twitter feeds are good places to start looking for updates especially if the forums go down like they did earlier (for me).

but still after forums are back it would be nice to hear ANYTHING. i dont have twitter and i dont need to. As i can see, the problems are not solved and i dont belive(now) they will solve this. today same thing, maybe its not ddos now but for me same problems. played a while, payed from time to time and now i give up, i enter almost only for sorties and whenever i do them(sometimes its on last mission) i'm kicked to login screen when i'm supposed to go to my sheep, then i log in again and i see the mission was not finished, i give up and dont play warframe that day anymore. ITS A JOKE for now. maybe in a year the problem will be solved a bit. REMEMBER we are players, we can be generous but we can be brutal in truth

Just now, Lanieu said:

Technical issues arise in any (online or not) game. Today is unrelated to the last thing - it had been fine for days.  I don't have Twitter either but you can still check their feeds if you're feeling curious. Or Warframe's Facebook. Plenty of avenues to find out what is going on in this, ya know, digital age.

"in any game" yes but i see "there will be maintance form xxx to xxx" even if its hours or days they inf players how much they need and then they know how much they need to wait to play at least 1 day without any PROBLEM that ruining the game time. And pls dont talk about 'DIGITAL AGE" really, warframe have a lot problems that other games dont(or maybe by digital age you mean oh ye warframe have great grafic and gameplay, then ok but for now thats all)