Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silly idea for story my imagination created...

Arcane_Intelligence

I may have watched too much anime, since my imagination has been a bit wild for several months now.

But now it has created something that actually could make some sense if it were ever become reality...

Spoiler

Possible name: Artificial Emotions

Summary of the plot/theme: In the near future, robots are part of peoples every day life. Protagonist is male high school student (cliché, I know) who doesn´t like robots that much. Years ago, his parents died in an accident involving malfunctioning robot, which is the cause of his behavior (dead parents, another cliché). Suddenly, protagonist finds out that his uncle, who was one of the leading researchers in company developing robots (thou years ago retired), has passed away due to prolonged illness. In his testament, he gives our protagonist his own robot he developed during his old days. Though a bit unwilling at first, he eventually accepts his uncle´s will and claims it. When robot was delivered to his home, for his surprise, robot resembles a cute girl instead of plain metallic robot you normally see everywhere. Most of "her" body is covered in synthetic skin, apart of some parts of the body. Not only that, over time protagonist and his friends notice that she is showing signs of emotions (something that hasn´t been seen ever before). As the story progresses, the protagonist starts to trust this robot girl more and more, and both start to develop feelings to each other (eventually might fall in love).

I don´t have that many details, since my ideas of how the story would progress just come and go, trying to fit them in the story. But this is something I have in my mind right now.

What do you think about this and do you have your own little stories to share?

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

End of the story: Robot kills MC for the elder gods that his uncle worshiped. End screen is the robot performing a ritual with the corpse of the protagonist, the ritual succeeds and the elder gods arrive.

For own stories, look at my profile...though that's only half of the story

I knew it! 

10 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

End of the story: Robot kills MC for the elder gods that his uncle worshiped. End screen is the robot performing a ritual with the corpse of the protagonist, the ritual succeeds and the elder gods arrive.

For own stories, look at my profile...though that's only half of the story

I knew you would say that, Sky!

Sounds like a great plot. It wouldn't end well for the protagonist no matter how you look at it. She'll turn out to be a controlling and manipulative fembot. Because she's still machine, she's not  capable of dealing with complicated human emotions. 

She'd murder all the female friends due to jealousy and steal their shoes and clothes. Maybe even collect their faces like Leatherface - scary and gruesome! He'd find the dog's corpse with the neck twisted and the pet hamster stepped-on squashed flat. She'd be abusive and becomes a nagging cow. And his trouble just builds up up up. Until finally - its the boss fight! I want to see her in a wedding dress with a very pregnant belly- turned out she can procreate and the consciousness of the uncle downloaded in the unborn humbot. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I knew it! 

I knew you would say that, Sky!

Sounds like a great plot. It wouldn't end well for the protagonist no matter how you look at it. She'll turn out to be a controlling and manipulative fembot. Because she's still machine, she's not  capable of dealing with complicated human emotions. 

She'd murder all the female friends due to jealousy and steal their shoes and clothes. Maybe even collect their faces like Leatherface - scary and gruesome! He'd find the dog's corpse with the neck twisted and the pet hamster stepped-on squashed flat. She'd be abusive and becomes a nagging cow. And his trouble just builds up up up. Until finally - its the boss fight! I want to see her in a wedding dress with a very pregnant belly- turned out she can procreate and the consciousness of the uncle downloaded in the unborn humbot. 

No murdering females, we go full yuri anime on this. Because then when the elder gods arrive she becomes the pets of a female elder god and then we go full yuri. And no undertones because undertones are bad.

Spoiler

Also why will no one look at mein profile story. Is it so bad that nobody wants to talk about it? feelsbadman

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's a nice compliment and well deserved. Sky earned brownie points.

Danke

2 hours ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Well, it could be worse...

Storytelling though is top notch, I think...

Pls tell me what I can do better. Not that I want to write stories professionally, I just want that people can read it without stabbing their eyeballs out.