Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about mag.

Valkyrion

Question

11 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Codesco said:

Maybe you are mistaking it for shield polarize. 

Really? i've seen many people one shot corpus in sorties with it and i'm surprised its not crush.
Now why the heck is it more effective than crush!? it costs half the energy!

Because, it takes their shields, and multiplies it's own damage based on how much they have, so if you get a group decently close, they all take for each nearby unit.

if you hit only one, however, it won't kill them, no matter how much you mod it.

Just now, Valkyrion said:

Really? i've seen many people one shot corpus in sorties with it and i'm surprised its not crush.

This is what makes her a beast against corpus. Shield polarize just nukes corpus because she gets rid of the shields and kills them. I think its so cheap because it can only be used on corrupted enemies with shields and corpus... Not sure though . Just because it costs alot of energy doesnt mean its the best. Also its really cheap with a fleeting expertise + Streamline :D

All this will probably change soon because Scott has said that she will be getting 4 "new" abilities with her rework. Whether these "new" abilities are a combination of reworked old ones and new ones or completely new is to be seen, but he did say that he will give us a preview or tell us about it during the next dev stream, which is this Friday.

27 minutes ago, LifeNine said:

All this will probably change soon because Scott has said that she will be getting 4 "new" abilities with her rework. Whether these "new" abilities are a combination of reworked old ones and new ones or completely new is to be seen, but he did say that he will give us a preview or tell us about it during the next dev stream, which is this Friday.

I was unaware of this, as I JUST started building mag prime. Do you know when this is going to be implemented?

There probably using one of her Augment Mods, Shield Transference 

123https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icNGnuqNwvI | 123https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWlSYRu_c8k

Get rid of the 123's and watch the vids....this what your talking about? if so, then it's her Augment Mod (which I need to get my hands on sometime soon lol) 

On 15. 3. 2016 at 3:49 AM, Valkyrion said:

Thats Shield polarize. Im 100% sure.