The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customization Mods!

ShadowTrojan

Imagine this:

As I enter my arsenal so bland only the ability to change color,

Well with customization mods we can change that!

There would be a slot by the wrench that shows a diamond it seems sorta odd but its the only idea I have got,

Mod 1

Aura mods.

Have a bit of volts/fire/ect hover around you like aura.

Mod 2

Symbol mods.

Lotus symbol/founders Symbol/personal symbol ect

Mod 3

Accessory mods.

Moa's heads on a belt, grineermask as a shoulder plate, grineer shield on back, founders shield (possible concept art on that soon), skull belt, tails (just incase if Rebecca's cat warframe doesn't come.).

Please everyone help me get this idea up.

Please post a comment if you might want some changes or even protest against this.

Edited by ShadowTrojan

Cosmethics. Just them.

And yes, I love the idea, DE should implement some aesthetical changes to their Warframes. They did it with sentinels, so I don't think we're so far from getting it.

PS: Grineer shield on the back. Love it.

Edited by Krotalon

Cosmethics. Just them.And yes, I love the idea, DE should implement some aesthetical changes to their Warframes. They did it with sentinels, so I don't think we're so far from getting it.PS: Grineer shield on the back. Love it.

Cosmethics. Just them.And yes, I love the idea, DE should implement some aesthetical changes to their Warframes. They did it with sentinels, so I don't think we're so far from getting it.PS: Grineer shield on the back. Love it.

Thank you!

And scratch me sleeping XD

Some ideas:

Frost-Aura of cold (emanations of frost in the area around him, a slight white blur)

FP-Tint the aura gold slightly

Trinity-A warm blue aura in the shape of a cross

Nyx-A staticky, distorted, mind-f*** kind of aura tinted green

Mag-Large, thin, circular halos of metal debris floating around her

Volt-Electric aura, dur

Some ideas:Frost-Aura of cold (emanations of frost in the area around him, a slight white blur)FP-Tint the aura gold slightlyTrinity-A warm blue aura in the shape of a crossNyx-A staticky, distorted, mind-f*** kind of aura tinted greenMag-Large, thin, circular halos of metal debris floating around herVolt-Electric aura, dur

Well I was thinking more fire aura can go on frost or any1 you would want instead of an aura based on each character and or only available for that character