The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sand of inaros quest

Niliam

Question

First, disclaimer to certain moderator. I am not sure if this is bug or intended, so I think a discussion is best before making a post in bug or feed back section. So don't pick on me and ban me.

At the beginning of the quest, the first transmission when you start the quest, Baro mentioned Ducats as payment.

But when we completed the quest, there wasn't any Ducat paid.

Do you guys think he should be keeping his word, and pay us Ducats?

I mean, Baro did charge us 200 Ducats and 100000 Credits to start the quest.

Atleast he should pay us back the initial charge he made to us if not multiple times, since we did helped him answering his and his mother's final wish.

5 answers to this question

Well, it was under the pretense of us finding rare and exotic things for him to sell. Because we didn't find anything that would be rare or exotic and we did keep the parts to Inaros.

We did get paid in a way, just not what you wanted.

Edited by SurrealEdge

Is it intended that the quest is not available untill baro Returns?

Only noticed yesterday that it wasn´t available anymore.

I already did the quest and have Inaros but find it strange that Baro isn´t in some relay only to sell the quest like he was in the beginning.

We have a sorties only Frame,an alert only Frame and now a only obtainable every 2 weeks quest Frame lol

11 hours ago, Revoltado said:

Is it intended that the quest is not available untill baro Returns?

Only noticed yesterday that it wasn´t available anymore.

I already did the quest and have Inaros but find it strange that Baro isn´t in some relay only to sell the quest like he was in the beginning.

We have a sorties only Frame,an alert only Frame and now a only obtainable every 2 weeks quest Frame lol

DE Said that Baro would be availiable for a week with just the Inaros quest then he would come as his usual self with items for us to buy+ The quest every two weeks, so yes it was intended.