The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur color scheme ideeas please

SatelliteStrike

Question

So I wanna customize my excalibur but don't know how. Maybe if someone can post me their schemes I can get an ideea. Wanted to try a stalker style. But any options are welcomed. Feel free to use any sydanas, helms and skins (But prefered only imortal skin since the other are expensive). So post your fashion and give me ideeas. Please help 

4 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

pls no more stalker style red and black designs, they're so tiresome

Really though, you can try giving [url=https://color.adobe.com/]Adobe Color CC a try though, it's a free webtool for creating color schemes.

Lol, but everyone thinks it's a great idea the first few times they face the Stalker...  It's just a rite of passage that we all grow out of eventually.  XD

OP, my first palette was the fire palette, which gives a nice combination of yellows, browns, reds,  white, grey and near black.  I'd start with that.  Also, check out the skins available for Excalibur.  The Prisma Skin is nice because with the right energy it'll make the sides of the Prisma Excalibur Helmet, and his feet glow, etc.  Difficult to describe with words, etc.

Also there's a proto armor skin that usually comes around once a year during the Warframe Anniversary.  (Which is coming soon by the way so keep an eye out for it.)

While I haven't actually written on how to make a stalker clone here, I hope some of this info helps you to make a bad@ss Excalibur.

Here are some pics of my own edgy excalibur: (Click "Reply to fashion frame" to see)

Edited by sushidubya

Unfortunately, I just like black with red energy. When I think ninjas (normal, space, or zombie), I think black. In Excalibur's case, I think doing the "pin stripes" in gold from the default pallet looks nice. Honestly, I didn't know about the Stalker when I picked the colors. Also I'm not a fan of warframes that look like a clown puked on them,ha ha.  I'm a simple tenno, and it's easier to hide bloodstains on black as well.

*edit*I do like the colors in the comment before this though, particularly with the ice background. Well played(well displayed?)

Edited by (PS4)forChristsake