Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a Clan Emblem? I'll do it!

(PSN)HomelessSquishy

Question

NOTE: This is for mainly PS4 Players or those who have somebody that can do the trade on PS4

Hello, i'm here to offer my assistance to any leaders of Clans that are looking to make an Emblem but either don't have a designer to make it for them, or don't have the time/means to make it themselves.

How will this work, you ask? Very simple! Throw me a PM (or just leave a comment here) of what kind of Emblem you are looking for (if possible, post a reference picture of what you have in mind) Leave what colors you'd want the emblem to have and if you want a transparent background or not (if not, leave what color background you'd like)

As for my style? I'm more of a Minimalist, Simplistic type of designer. Not a lot of detail and few colors 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Above are examples of what I usually do The Skull and Samurai are currently being used by a Clan. The Angel is up for grabs if you want her

Okay, so you read this far. You think a simple and minimalist design is a good fit for your clan......but what about the price for me doing this you ask?

Well, that's very easy. YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH PLAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME!! and the way that'll work is once i'm done, i'll send you a jpeg of the image so you can see how it looks, then determine how much plat you think it's worth 

>>>>>> Between 20-80plat is fair enough a ballpark to ask, since i'll be spending usually 2-3 days on it. If you think it's worth more then 80 and want to give me that? fair enough, but 20 is as low as i'll go <<<<<<

once we agree on the Plat, i'll invite you(or whoever will be doing the trade) and trade amount of plat for whatever mod I have in excess of ie, Cores/Pressure Points/Vitally etc after the trading is done, i'll send you the png version of the image.

thank you for reading, and I hope you have a nice day 

Edited by (PS4)HomelessSquishy

6 answers to this question

Oh help me out please I beg you seriously ......  my clan is Covenant of the guilty.  I was thinking like the scale of justice with blood weighing down the one side, and a ring banner behind it that has the clan name on it.  Color doesn't matter.  Please assist i have I think 55 plat I can give you.  Thanks man!

Edited by (PS4)Fox670z

9 hours ago, (PS4)Fox670z said:

Oh help me out please I beg you seriously ......  my clan is Covenant of the guilty.  I was thinking like the scale of justice with blood weighing down the one side, and a ring banner behind it that has the clan name on it.  Color doesn't matter.  Please assist i have I think 55 plat I can give you.  Thanks man!

I'll see what I can do....i'll draft something up and send you a picture your way within the next day