The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas Boss Redesign (Ideas)

(PSN)samppaH

at some point DE Will touch up with old corpus bosses and Idea just sorta popped in my head how they could redesign Ambulas boss that's currently just bigger Moa with Arson Eximus abilities.

Forgot to add size comparison between Ambulas and Tenno =-=;

Visual Art

Ver. 1

Spoiler

CshKeLr.png

Ver. 2

Spoiler

0r7yEnw.png

New Ambulas Design Is carrying Flamethrower cannon that can switch between two types of fire, Napalm Shots, and regular Flamethrower, Two separated parts of one whole heat shredder at the sides on legs that are combined at front into road roller type form, metal on the shredder becomes intensely heated combining the shredding and heating capability of the part to mow down and burn anything in it's path. 

Ambulas Possesses Heat exhaust ports on it's legs and toes, using visible ones to release wave of heat to push back those that get too close and toe ones to deliver extremely hot kick to the face. Ambulas is also carrying small cryo container at the bottom, using it only to avoid problems of overheating malfunctions with parts. 

I have zero info to give on Health and armor because i'm not good with numbers

Battle Styles

Spoiler

Shredder Roller

Ambulas switches the roller parts From sides to front, combining them swiftly and the revving up the roller in front of it same time heating the blade, before performing a rushing charge, blade spinning infront of it, able to make only very long turns.

Sometimes rushing close slamming the shredder on it's opponent knocking them down and performing finisher on knocked down opponent by spinning blade on them. If opponent is alone, Ambulas will perform a simple slam with shredder.

Ambulas Has to use the cryo containers liquid to switch between it's weapons to avoid problems with equipment. Giving a brief rest of  4 - 8 second stand still for opponent.

Flamethrower cannon

Ranged Combat capability, shooting fast napalm shot on long range foes. If opponent is much closer, Ambulas will switch over to flamethrower mode performing sweeps infront of it. due to to the attached tubes, the Flamethrowers turning range is limited.

Melee

Ambulas is only able to use Heat Exhaust ports when neither the shredder or the Flamethrower Cannon is not active. Using body ambulas will rush on it's enemy performing body slams or kicks. Using the exhaust port Ambula will perform blast of heat to get opening to approach the opponent while they are either disoriented or knocked down. 

Boss Stage

Spoiler

Ambulas Boss stage could take on It's fueling Platform, area filled with highly volatile fuel. Ambulas getting placed down from it's fueling Mode and begin the combat. (If you got suggestions how the stage will progress during boss fight, please do suggest.)

I am Currently lacking in idea of how to make Ambulas fight progressive with stages, but I do hope this give somekind of Ideas For Ambulas boss fight in the future if it get's touched. 

Edited by (PS4)samppaH
adding proper pic links