Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few arcane questions

(PSN)drahkel

Question

Are arcanes permanent? If I put my arcanes in my helm/syandana and play a mission they're not going to disappear and have to farm them again? 

What does +1 arcane revive mean (kind of we're my first question came from) 

can I have more then one arcane on a warframe? Like could I put arcane barrier on my helmet and then equip a different arcane say arcane guardian in my syandana. I know I can't equip them on the same item but if I put one on the helm and one on syandana. I also know you can equip multiple of the same arcane to your helm/syandana 

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

Are arcanes permanent? If I put my arcanes in my helm/syandana and play a mission they're not going to disappear and have to farm them again?

Arcanes will stay on the selected syandana/helmet until you remove them with an arcane distiller. So no they won't disappear when you enter a mission.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

It means you will get a "free" revive in every mission so instead of 4 you will have either 5, or 6 depending on if you have arcanes on one or both a syandana and helm. (Arcanes must be maxed for the revive).

6 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

Like could I put arcane barrier on my helmet and then equip a different arcane say arcane guardian in my syandana. I know I can't equip them on the same item but if I put one on the helm and one on syandana.

Yes you can equip an arcane on a helmet and a syandana simultaneously.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

I also know you can equip multiple of the same arcane to your helm/syandana 

No, you can only have one arcane equipped on each syandana/helmet, though you can upgrade each arcane to rank 4.

can I have more then one arcane on a warframe? Like could I put arcane barrier on my helmet and then equip a different arcane say arcane guardian in my syandana. I know I can't equip them on the same item but if I put one on the helm and one on syandana. I also know you can equip multiple of the same arcane to your helm/syandana 

Answers to your question.

1. Yes arcanes are permanent. 

2. +1 Arcane revive means every mission you will have a free revive. (wont cost affinity the first time you go down)

3. Yes you can equip up to 2 different arcanes to your loadout. (Frame & Syandana)

Arcanes can be upgraded to an total of 10 arcanes to increase the effect (See installed Arcanes in foundary if you have one equipped.)

Hey drahkel.

In response to your questions: Once you put an arcane on a helmet or Syandana, it becomes imbued with that arcane. The arcane disappears from your inventory, but you can retrieve it from that helmet or Syandana if you want it back (or if you want to put a different sort of arcane on that particular cosmetic item without destroying the one you already have on) using an arcane distiller. Once a helmet or Syndana has been imbued with an arcane, you can rank it up by placing as much as 9 additional arcanes of that type on that cosmetic. 

And yes, you can have the same arcane on your helmet as your Syandana and the effects will, to some extent, stack. That is, you will be twice as likely to have the condition of the arcane to activate. And you can also have different arcanes for helmet and Syandana and you can get those separate benefits at the same time if you do.

Finally, arcane revives are bonus 1 ups that you only get from a helmet or Syanana that has been maxed out to its max rank (rank 4) which requires 10 arcanes of that type to be installed. And yes, if you have a rank 4 maxed helmet and a rank 4 maxed Syanana, you get two extra lives for a total of six possible revives in a given mission.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

In order to sell arcanes do they have to be equipped to a helm/syandana

To sell an arcane they have to be un-installed, so not in a helm or syandana.

if I use te arcane distiller to remove and arcane from a helm do I get that arcane back or is it gone for good

If you use a distiller the distiller is destroyed but the arcane is refunded.