Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is A Pc Game, Yet We Have Bars For Sensitivity?

Guest NitroBullet

Guest NitroBullet

What is up with that? I'm on PC, where's my user inputed decimal format mouse sensitivity adjustment? Even 1990s games like Quake or Counter-Strike let us put our mouse sensitivity in decimal format. How come you guys' 2013 game doesn't allow such a fundamental feature, but instead an inadequate BAR?

I'm really confused.

---

*This is reposted in response to a user who stated this be the correct forum section.

how come people cant just ask for more features using reasonable arguments can common courtesy?

are we not in the year 2013? have we not had countless years using forums to know better?

This.

Numerical input fields are superior to sliders. They're magazines not clips. Lots of tiny changes should be made and I'm pretty sure I've heard dev comments somewhere about acknowledging a massive UI overhaul being needed and in the works to some degree... but expressing that doesn't require you to be a jerk.

Edited by VKhaun

Guest NitroBullet

What's so uncommon about my courtesy then? No match lit, no oil added. I solemnly apologize if you got butthurt over nothing.

More on point -- User input decimal format is nice -- especially for field of view. Oh and just to re-iterate, Mouse Sensitivity.

Dumbification is an irreversible process.

They made FPS for consoles, with auto aim...

Giving such an option would make explode the brains of nowadays players: too much complexity, giving numbers instead that moving a sliding bar...

This explains it all:

Edited by Vanadio

Guest NitroBullet

The slider should have a number next to it. Then it would be perfect.

No, the slider should have a user input field next to it, where the user could input 0.4302343832084 if he/she so wanted to.

how come people cant just ask for more features using reasonable arguments can common courtesy?

are we not in the year 2013? have we not had countless years using forums to know better?

Because this very feature has been politely requested several times on the forums and ignored- presumably because of Scott. Thanks Scott.

I do agree though, would like numbers so we can get it right everytime.

Oh you mean after hotfixes reset all of our settings because they randomly decide to overwrite the settins.ini stored in %localappdata%\warframe\<longstringhere>\ ?

That annoys the crap out of me too. been debating writing a script to back that up so i don't have to spend 3 days retuning my sensitivity and audio settings when that happens. >B(

What's so uncommon about my courtesy then? No match lit, no oil added. I solemnly apologize if you got butthurt over nothing.

More on point -- User input decimal format is nice -- especially for field of view. Oh and just to re-iterate, Mouse Sensitivity.

Nobody claimed you started Third World War. We simply asked for less of the bad attitude. Cite other games as reference, but don't be a &#036;&amp;*^ about it.

Edited by Notso

countless years using forums generaly causes the opposite effect, which is why every one is a total disaster site these days.