The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Physx option is greyed out.

UaintnoKane

Question

So, I've been playing this game on and off for like 2 years now, and after like a 2-3 month break I decided to install Warframe again. It's great and stuff but I have one problem. Before I could use the Nvidia Physx no problem, but now I can't even enable it, it is greyed out in the options. Yes, I have an Nvidia card and yes, my pc is able to handle it, as I said earlier, I could turn it on before and it didn't hurt the performance.

So please help me, I really need to turn on Physx because I really can't stand Mesa's piece of cloth at the back of her head, clipping through her body. Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

So there are a few reasons this happens. The easiest to check is make sure you have the highest version of direct-x installed / running.

If that doesn't work, go into your nvidia control panel and set physx from gpu to cpu based. Restart the game and it'll ungrey.

26 minutes ago, UaintnoKane said:

Oh wow, well then how do I make Mesa's cloth at the back of her head not clip through her body anymore? This is what I really care about, not the flashy particles.

You can't. You got to wait for them to update the cloth physics for the game itself.