The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor

Deathwish696

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, GekkoBlitzscream said:

I don't know if it's a bug - but charging i always drinkin ammo, no matter if it's fully charged or not. Even if you go for 100% charge - it will eat your ammo. It's more of the mechanic.

Yeah, but I mean even without charging, it consumes ammo yet nothing is discharged if that makes sense. So I would hold it down, and upon release nothing comes out, no damage to enemies nor a projectile. Just shooting it without charging yields the same effect, no damage to enemies nor a projectile discharge. 

2 minutes ago, Bread-Bad said:

Only happens to me when I  pick stuff up, for example batteries on excavation and datamass for deception and mobile defense. If I refrain from shooting while holding these things it doesn't bug  out when dropped. 

Ah...It happens to me whenever I enter a game, and it usually persists throughout the current session; however I notice that sometimes after being revived I am able to use it again. Then later on, it stops working all of the sudden, usually after switching weapons or picking something up such as a battery in excavation.

12 hours ago, Bread-Bad said:

Only happens to me when I  pick stuff up, for example batteries on excavation and datamass for deception and mobile defense. If I refrain from shooting while holding these things it doesn't bug  out when dropped. 

Same here.