The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Disconnecting from network

(XBOX)NiceLoon

I will get home and be really excited to play warframe (I've only had it for 4 days at this point) but I've never had a game fail this hard at day 3! Me and my friend were messing around the dojo, then I disconnected. Me and my friend both say "what?!" At the same time. It only disconnected ME and not my friend, so we thought it was a minor glitch so we started to play some defence. I disconnected at least 5 times before we quit. The second day of the glitch I entered a spy mission and I only got to play for 15 seconds! I had no problems with CoD though!

I'll describe what happens now. I will just be walking around the map and I don't do any thing (not even touch the controller) and I will keep on walking in the same direction. This will happen for about 15-20 seconds before my screen will go black (HUD still there), if anybody is talking to me, their face will be extremely stretched and red, green and blue dots will appear at the bottom of the screen. The message 'you have been disconnected form the server, you will be returned to the main menu' will appear and I will be transported back to my ship. DE sure know how to make glitches exclusivley on Xbox <(O_O<). If you can help me, please do!!!

Edited by (XB1)NiceLoon
Made a mistake