Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfame Dress-up : Flash

Zedvick_the_Defiant

Hey guys. I love dressing up my warframes which is inspired by other characters. Usually I get my inspiration from anime, but for starters, imma show a character that everyone knows. Well mostly everyone.

Keep in mind that: 
-I always try the best color scheme that I see fit. It may vary from other displays
-Im running warframe at the possibly lowest settings in terms of graphics
-There are limitations to what you can color within frames, so it may not be always 100% accurate
-Frames that I use usually has some relations to the character I dress them up with, to keep the feel and the link on them

Let's get started shall we? 

I present to you. Flash: 

YLSA5T6.jpg

Here is Flash up close. Used the Volt Warframe for this. Color pallet is the Saturated pack.

KuLltOt.jpg

It's not just about covering him all in red. Lol. 

The sigil is the icing to the cake. So those who has the Steel Meridian syndicate can do this too. Just dump yellow all over it. 

Afd9d1Z.jpg

Well. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Will post more depending on how this forum post goes. Cheers.

EDIT: Forgot to add. You can also use the Iliac accessories for the shoulders and ankle. I'm too cheap to buy them lol.

Edited by Zedvick_the_Defiant
Added more info

1 minute ago, CrioChamber said:

What ship are you in? I've never seen a ship like that.

I believe it is the simulacrum which can be gained from Cephalon Simaris for 50K rep.

Oh thank god for a second I thought it was a suggestion for one of those "dress up" flash games...

Hey, my Volt looks like the Flash, too!

r6VgtVD.jpg?1

I put on the Storm Helmet, because the Flash has these small lightning bolts coming off from his hood and this helmet is the closest we got for that I think. Also, I used a Red Veil sigil for the Flash emblem and a darker red from the same colour palette you used, so it looks more like the Flash from the TV series.

What else can I say, great minds think alike :D

Edited by Sverdar
pic didnt work

Oh wow. I did it few weeks ago :) We had this competition where we were challenged to take a screenshot and attach a story for it. I went with Flash Story :D

g79v3Ke.png

Edit: batman would be awesome - we have capes in warframe :D And of course the superman :D They have the movie coming up =^.^=

Edited by carnaga