The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Discount Help

Archer_00

Question

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new around the whole warframe thing, looking around, I wanted to get Ash as he matches my playing style. I went to buy platinum and saw that it was 75% off, not seeing that there was a time period I left it too late to buy it. Is there any way for me to get a discount on platinum again? Or am I screwed?

9 answers to this question

Platinum discounts are login rewards that are random on when they appear and how much of a % discount you get (20%, 50% and 75%). These last about 48 hours from the reveal, so you have some time to get it.

So no, wouldn't really say you're screwed over. They do still exist, just pop up every now and then.

7 minutes ago, Dantezan said:

Platinum discounts are login rewards that are random on when they appear and how much of a % discount you get (20%, 50% and 75%). These last about 48 hours from the reveal, so you have some time to get it.

So no, wouldn't really say you're screwed over. They do still exist, just pop up every now and then.

Thanks heaps, how often would you say they pop up?

Just now, Dantezan said:

They vary on how often. Once every fortnight or so I'd say? Three weeks? It's not really once every few months, that's for sure, so it's not rare. Just uncommon but a welcome uncommon.

ok, thanks again mate :)

1 minute ago, Archer_00 said:

Thanks heaps, how often would you say they pop up?

I don't know if they are random, but I have gotten 4 in the past 40 logins (all for 75% off), so they appear fairly regularly (relatively speaking).

Good luck and always notice how much time you have before it expires.

1 minute ago, dodorichard said:

I don't know if they are random, but I have gotten 4 in the past 40 logins (all for 75% off), so they appear fairly regularly (relatively speaking).

ok, thank you :)

1 minute ago, dodorichard said:

Four 75%'s? Last few I've gotten were three 20's and a 50 I think. Luck is on your side. :P

1 hour ago, Dantezan said:

Four 75%'s? Last few I've gotten were three 20's and a 50 I think. Luck is on your side. :P

that's one way of looking at it, another way is you have a certain amount of pressure to spend real world money to buy what others are getting by farming and trading. 2 sides to everything i guess.